页面

2010年5月18日星期二

pictures: "Relay in Second Life, Relay for the Second Lives"

my interviewee's wife and me-we become friends. (she sufferred cancer years ago and was luckily cured. both of them are now volunteers of this RELAY-nice and caring people who were once cared)



my interviewee and his wife in SL AND RL



my interviewee is showing me around-the board for the auction. his wife has just arrived. lol




my interviewee is explaining to me




showing me around



I met my interviewee-a very nice guy; volunteer of the RFL; lead of the art acution.



the square for adressing speeches










an angel with wings-hope for everyone with cancer


a small hall for discussion





I'd like to join it, too



the 3rd sculpture-a couple joining the relay together



the 2nd sculpture-a father and two children in the relay



the 1st scrulpture-a woman leading the Relay

various sub-branches for the new-comers to understand the operation of the American Cancer Society



the board for the rotation of the latest events going on


HOPE-that's the reason why we join RELAY FOR LIFE


an overal look

American Cancer Society-Relay For Life welcomes everyone who cares






没有评论:

发表评论